Bull Moose Locations

JGaulard

Staff member
Since moving to Maine, I have been to a number of Bull Moose locations. I go primarily for their used CD section. I like to look for any good 80s New Wave and New Romantic music I can find. Trust me, I've got a long list. Since I visit Bull Moose Entertainment so often, I figured I'd write out a list of their locations and phone numbers so I can find them easier the next time I would like to go. As of right now, there are 12 or 13 locations. I'll list them below, which will remind me which ones I've gone to. I'll also give a really quick review of those stores down at the bottom.

Maine

Brunswick
151 Maine Street
Brunswick, ME 04011
207-725-1289
Open 10 AM to 9 PM Daily

North Windham
Windham Shopping Center
771 Roosevelt Trail
North Windham, Maine 04062
207-893-1303
Open 10 AM to 9 PM Daily

Waterville
80 Elm Plaza
Waterville, ME 04901
207-861-5884
Open 10 AM to 9 PM Daily

Sanford
Center For Shopping
1364 Main Street
Sanford, ME 04073
207-324-5786
Open 10 AM to 6 PM Daily

Portland
151 Middle Street
Portland, Maine 04101
207-780-6424
Open 10 AM to 9 PM Daily

Bangor
Maine Square Mall
683 Hogan Road
Bangor, ME 04401
207-262-0410
Open 10 AM to 9 PM Daily

Scarborough
456 Payne Road
Scarborough, ME 04074
207-885-9553
Open 10 AM to 9 PM Daily

Mill Creek
219 Waterman Drive
South Portland, Maine 04106
207-347-2400
Open 10 AM to 9 PM Daily

Lewiston
Lewiston Mall
20 East Avenue
Lewiston, ME 04240
207-784-6463
Open 10 AM to 9 PM Daily

New Hampshire

Portsmouth
82-86 Congress Street
Portsmouth, NH 03801
603-422-9525
Open 10 AM to 9 PM Daily

Salem
419 So. Broadway
Salem, NH 03079
603-898-6254
Open 10 AM to 9 PM Daily

Keene
West St Shopping Plaza
401B West St.
Keene, NH 03431
603-354-3591
Open 10 AM to 9 PM Daily

My Bull Moose Store Reviews

The Bull Moose store in Brunswick is good. It's the smallest of all the stores I've been to, but Brunswick is a cool town and it's a fun store to visit. If memory serves, the music section is right near the entrance and then movies and video games are in the back. There wasn't a huge section for used 80s CDs, but I'd still go back every so often to see what they have in stock. I feel like this store is more boutique than the others, which adds some interesting atmosphere to it. To see a picture of the outside of this store, check out my blog post on it. I took a photo and posted it.

The second store I've been to is the Bull Moose in Bangor. This one is really big and it's got lots of stuff in it. I think this one actually had the largest used CD section of them all. As a matter of fact, the entire music section is huge and there are even lots of vinyl records. Some of them are used too. So really, you're getting lots of used 80s CDs and tons of used records. I love records and really want to get into collecting them someday. If you visit my blog post on this store, you'll see lots of photos of the inside. I really enjoyed visiting this location.

NOTE: One thing I want to mention before I continue. When purchasing used CDs, make sure to take a look at them for any scratches. If there are any, mention that to the person checking you out. They have a machine there that polishes the CD and it removes the scratches so they look brand new. It's pretty awesome.

The Bull Moose in Waterville was pretty large too. As far as I can remember, it was about the same size as the Bangor store and the Lewiston store. We had to go down to Waterville to visit Home Depot and Harbor Freight Tools, so we decided to go to Bull Moose as well. The plaza in which this store is located is right next to Home Depot, so it's easy to get to. It's right off 95. Their used CD section is extensive and I believe that sell records too. Some new and some used. What I'm seeing is that many older bands are now releasing their music on vinyl so you can actually buy it brand new as opposed to used, which is very cool.

Finally, I've gone to the Lewiston store. Again, this is a big one and it's got tons of stuff. It's located in a plaza that's not busy at all, so there's lots of available parking. And like the other large stores, this one's got books, CDs, movies, video games, and vinyl records. Pretty much everything is offered used too, but I'm not so sure about the books. From what I saw, those were all new. But yeah, this store has a really large used CD section that was a lot of fun to browse through. Just some advice for you; make sure you bring a music list with you. They organize their music by genre and then alphabetically, so it's pretty easy to look though. But trust me, your mind will go blank the minute you walk through the door.

Have you ever visited any of the Bull Moose Entertainment locations in either Maine or New Hampshire? If so, what did you think of them? Which is your favorite? Let me know.