2020 BMW X5

Cameron

This is one of my favorite SUVs of all time. I used to own a brand new 2008 BMW X5, but sold that in 2013. It had around 40,000 miles on it and it was starting to need a new set of tires. I traded it in to Car Max down in Jacksonville, Florida for a 2008 Ford F250 (because I needed it), but the X5 remains my favorite. It's simply one of the hottest SUVs on the road today, hands down. In my humble opinion, nothing looks better than the grill. No car or truck can compare. I can't even contain myself.

I visited the Boothbay Harbor area of Maine yesterday and saw one of these fine vehicles parked on the road. I had to grab some photos of it. This has got to be either a 2019 or a 2020. I'm going to go with a 2020 because it looked brand new. I can't even guess how much this vehicle cost. When I bought mine back in 2008, it set me back around $50,000, but I didn't buy all the bells and whistles. And if you know BMW, their cars and SUVs can certainly ship with a lot of bells and whistles.

What do you think of these cars? Do you like them? Have you heard of any issues? I would love to pick up another one, but I live too far from a dealer. I used to bring mine to the dealer service department quite a bit for the included oil changes and things like that, but now, I'd have to drive quite a ways to take advantage of all that. I'm not sure it's worth it. I do love these things though.

Attachments

• 2020-bmw-x5.jpg
    2020-bmw-x5.jpg
    238.3 KB · Views: 6
  • 2020-bmw-x5-grill-headlights.jpg
    2020-bmw-x5-grill-headlights.jpg
    215.2 KB · Views: 6

Newman

If you like the X5, you should totally take a look at the new X7. What a sweet ride. Bigger and better than the X5 with tons of room and upgrades. One will set you back though because the prices start at $75,000. Can you imagine? I can. Check out these videos.

Here's Why the 2019 BMW X7 Is the Best Big Luxury SUV

2020 BMW X7 M50i - Night POV Test Drive by Tedward (Binaural Audio)

Cameron

If you like the X5, you should totally take a look at the new X7. What a sweet ride. Bigger and better than the X5 with tons of room and upgrades. One will set you back though because the prices start at $75,000. Can you imagine? I can. Check out these videos.
Now that is an insane vehicle. I've been out of the BMW loop for years now, so I didn't even know the X7 existed. I currently own a 328i x-drive, but that's nothing compared to one of these SUVs. I don't even pay attention to my car anymore because it sort of bores me. I know, sounds silly.

The X7 is an animal! The sound from the exhaust and engine in the second video is crazy! I have long lusted after the 7-series sedans, but this takes things to another level. I mean, I think I need to start making more money because I need some of this good life. Perhaps I'll have to go for a test drive.