Welcome to InfyFor, a Forum for All

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
I'd like to take a moment to welcome you to our community forum that I've aptly named IndyFor. What does name mean? Well, I guess it can mean a few things. When I was thinking of what I wanted to call this place, I knew whatever I came up with had to be catchy. And only a few syllables. And short. And it had to mean something. Luckily I'm a creative guy and I thought of something that meant more than one thing. I like to think of this as an independent community. As in independent from all the rest. New. Exciting. A place with its own rules. A place that's moderated to keep the discourse polite and well oiled - so it moves right along. I like any websites I work with or on to function well and I plan on keeping that way of thinking applied to this website.

I also think the phrase industry forum can be applied to this website as well. There are already quite a few threads and posts that have dedicated themselves to various industries around the world and we'd like to encourage that. The nooks we build on this board are what's going to keep this place interesting. We'd like to see you time and time again, so if you so desire, go ahead and start your own nook (thread) to get the ball rolling. The more interesting and captivating, the better.

So that's what I've got for this moment in time. We've gone ahead and built a new discussion board that we welcome you to partake in. It's slick, easy to use, and it's got tons of great features. Let us know what you think down below.

Jay

Welcome to InfyFor, a Forum for All was posted on 08-05-2020 by Admin in the Announcements.