Geodesic Solutions GeoCore Software - What's Going On?

• Thread starter JDJ
  • Start date
JGaulard

JGaulard

Staff member
Alex said:
Used to have very good software.
I would personally get my money back and switch to another software provider. It's not worth the risk to continue use of Geodesic Solutions classifieds and auction software. I believe their most recent update was in early 2018. Eventually, it won't work anymore and you'll have no support. Unless you're a PHP and MySQL programmer and database admin and you can do the work yourself, go with something else.

A

Alex

JGaulard said:
I would personally get my money back and switch to another software provider. It's not worth the risk to continue use of Geodesic Solutions classifieds and auction software. I believe their most recent update was in early 2018. Eventually, it won't work anymore and you'll have no support. Unless you're a PHP and MySQL programmer and database admin and you can do the work yourself, go with something else.
Can you recommend other software?

JGaulard

JGaulard

Staff member
For classifieds, many people are now using forum software. They just customize it for classifieds. Try out XenForo. They're one of the best and not too expensive.

https://xenforo.com/

A

Alex

JGaulard

JGaulard

Staff member
Alex said:
Hello. Thanks a lot., I have looked at XenForo software. It is very good. Do you know this company?
Hi - I have never heard of the company you referenced. I haven't ever used price comparison software before. I have used XenForo though and I like it a lot. You are using it right now.

Geodesic Solutions GeoCore Software - What's Going On? was posted on 10-22-2020 by JDJ in the Tech Forum forum.

Search

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alex