How to Upload a Profile Banner

• Thread starter Admin
  • Start date
Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
We've got a very cool new feature here on IndyFor. You can now upload what's referred to as a Profile Banner to make your account a lot more exciting. This is sort of the same thing that you can do with your Facebook and Twitter accounts, to name a few. By the way, if you haven't followed us on Facebook and Twitter yet, please do. I put the links in the previous sentence.

Anyway, to add a profile banner to your account, click your username up at the top of the page. Then, click the Account Details link.

account-details.jpg

On your account details page, you'll see an Edit Profile Banner button. Just click that, find the image you'd like to upload on your device, and then upload it. It's that simple.

add-profile-banner.jpg

Would you like to see a sweet example of this? Check out the @RyderFlynn account. He just uploaded Spiderman.

ryderflynn.jpg

And what's even cooler is that when someone rolls over your account link on any page here on the forum, they'll see your new image as well.

ryderflynn-rollover.jpg

Give it a shot and let me know how you like it or if you need any help. I'd be happy to offer my assistance.

• Love
Reactions: RyderFlynn