Is it me or does your chimney cap screen get clogged with creosote a lot. I have been having this problem since I began using this brand of chimney cap. I used to burn wood exclusively in my fireplace, but since I got a wood stove, I've only had problems. It seems that I have to climb my ladder once per month to clean the screen out. The screen consists of what looks like rabbit fencing. The holes are only about half inch by half inch square. Why in the world is the cap spark arrestor screen getting so clogged all the time? I bought a bbq brush exclusively to use on this. I bang on it and then brush it. It works well, but the entire situation is annoying.