Mary Berry's Baked Salmon with Parmesan & Parsley Crust Recipe

• Thread starter JodyBuchanan
  • Start date
JodyBuchanan

JodyBuchanan

Mary Berry's Baked Salmon with Parmesan & Parsley Crust

I made this dish last night for Thanksgiving and forgot to take some photos of it alone. I had to resort to snapping a few while the salmon was on my dish with all the other wonderful side dishes I spent all day making. While the photos aren't my best work, they'll give you an idea of what this main course looks like. And I'll tell you, it tastes just as good as it looks. This is a recipe to keep. I'll be making this on Christmas, Valentine's Day, and definitely Thanksgiving again. It was relatively simple to prepare the the coating of cream cheese and bread crumbs on top kept the meat as moist as it could be. Tons of flavor and great texture. If you love salmon, you'll love this.

Ingredients

2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
2-3 Pound Salmon Fillet (or individual pieces)
1/2 Teaspoon Salt
1/4 Teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
6 Ounces Cream Cheese (softened)
1 Teaspoon Garlic, Minced
1 Teaspoon Lemon Juice
1/4 Cup Breadcrumbs
2 Tablespoons Parmesan, Grated
3 Tablespoons Parsley, Chopped
Sprinkling of Paprika

Instructions

1. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees and place one rack in the middle of the oven.

2. Drizzle the olive oil on a large baking sheet and then place the salmon skin side down on the oil.

3. Mash the cream cheese, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and garlic together in a bowl. Make sure it's all nice and soft. Then, spread the mixture out across the salmon.

4. Mix the breadcrumbs, parmesan, parsley, and paprika together in a bowl. Then, sprinkle that on top of the salmon, making sure to cover all areas of the fish.

5. When the oven is to temperature, place the salmon inside and let bake for 15-20 minutes. At the 15 minute mark, you can take the salmon out to see how done it is. Stick a fork in a thick part and look inside to see how pink it is. If it's very pink, put the tray back in the oven for a few minutes. If it glistens and it turning a lighter salmon color on the inside, then it's finished. Remove from the oven and turn off heat.

6. To serve, use a spatula to cut the pieces and place them directly on plates. Any size you want.

That's pretty much it. This is an outstanding recipe that is sure to be a big hit with family and friends. Let me know what you think and be sure to update down below with any tips you might have.

Attachments

• crusted-salmon.jpg
    crusted-salmon.jpg
    189.2 KB · Views: 3
  • herb-parmesan-salmon-recipe.jpg
    herb-parmesan-salmon-recipe.jpg
    192.2 KB · Views: 3
  • mary-berry-salmon-recipe.jpg
    mary-berry-salmon-recipe.jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 3
  • mary-berrys-crusted-salmon.jpg
    mary-berrys-crusted-salmon.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 3
Mary Berry's Baked Salmon with Parmesan & Parsley Crust Recipe was posted on 11-27-2020 by JodyBuchanan in the Cooking forum.

Search

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathyruby20