Why Won't My Amazon Affiliate Ads Show?

WendyMay

I am having a weird issue. About three days ago, I placed some native shopping affiliate ads from my Amazon Associates account on two blogs that I own. I figured that the ads would appear on the pages instantly. Well, they didn't. I looked around a bit to see if I could find out why they weren't showing up and found a discovered a few answers. First, there needs to be enough good content on the pages for Amazon to crawl. If they have products that match the content, then they'll show ads. I placed the ads completely across my blogs, which contain thousands of pages and they're showing up nowhere. I don't think that's the issue.

I then found that these ads can take some time to appear. It's been three days. I'd say that's enough time. I checked the ad code a number of times and even swapped out what I initially put in for another type of code. Same thing. Nothing showed up. I'm at a loss. I am beginning to wonder if Amazon has placed my affiliate account on hold or something because I haven't used it in a few months. That doesn't seem likely though. I also found a few sites where others are having similar problems. Here's one:

https://wordpress.org/support/topic/amazon-native-ads-not-showing/

Does anyone have any suggestions?

WendyMay

Thank you! That worked. I just made a new ad and put that code on my sites and now the ads are showing. I appreciate it.